Video feedback
531 6 2019-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CpzH5LVBdjio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99767 ft
United States

I flew for about 1 mile and all of a sudden the signal video feedback was very distorted and i ket losing signal. There are alot of trees around. I was at about 300 ft. Is this normal to lose signal only 1 mile away.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if the file on the SD card was affected by this distorted? If no, then it means that you've encountered interferences with your previous location. I would recommend flying your aircraft in an open area wherein there are no interferences to avoid this situation. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-13
Use props
Chrisonderstall
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27133 ft
United Kingdom

I'm in shock, my 10 day old drone dramatically at full tilt flew away from in perfectly calm weather. I hit return to home and my beautiful drone continued to fly away. Any clues of what I did wrong in the logs? phantomhelp.com/logviewer/BYG58RPQ69AU7H9HS6X9/

Sadly, after days of searching and missing posters, I was unable to locate my drone .
2019-2-14
Use props
djiuser_CpzH5LVBdjio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99767 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 15:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know if the file on the SD card was affected by this distorted? If no, then it means that you've encountered interferences with your previous location. I would recommend flying your aircraft in an open area wherein there are no interferences to avoid this situation. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Ty for the prompt help. I will look at video. I did notice yesterday that while flying mp2 in a parking lot that the video was very very jumpy / sketchy. The drone never got more that 100 ft away. I  using the dji app on crystal sky 7.85 ultra. I also have litchi installed on it. It is jumpy on both apps.
2019-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_CpzH5LVBdjio Posted at 2-15 04:59
Ty for the prompt help. I will look at video. I did notice yesterday that while flying mp2 in a parking lot that the video was very very jumpy / sketchy. The drone never got more that 100 ft away. I  using the dji app on crystal sky 7.85 ultra. I also have litchi installed on it. It is jumpy on both apps.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would recommend flying your drone in open areas wherein there are no interferences to see if there will be changes. If you fly your aircraft in an unrecommended environment like parking lot would cause interferences due to cars, wall and metal objects. I would suggest re-calibrating the IMU and compass prior to your next flight. You may also check our video tutorial for you our best antenna practices. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Chrisonderstall Posted at 2-14 13:12
I'm in shock, my 10 day old drone dramatically at full tilt flew away from in perfectly calm weather. I hit return to home and my beautiful drone continued to fly away. Any clues of what I did wrong in the logs? phantomhelp.com/logviewer/BYG58RPQ69AU7H9HS6X9/

Sadly, after days of searching and missing posters, I was unable to locate my drone .

Hi, we're sorry to know about the mishap that happens on your drone. Please sync your flight records using our DJI Go 4 app, and contact our support via the link below for our team to initiate the investigation about what happened on your last flight. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-2-17
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

With distance especially if you got obstacles between you and drone you have to go higher to better connection.
Recently I was flying around cliffs and video feed was acting up till i gained altitude and everything returned to normal.  
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules