Seriously DJI... Give us Dynamic Homepoint!
881 5 2019-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

The MA is the only drone in their lineup to not support dynamic homepoint.  Even the Spark has this important feature.  Mods here have given their typical response that the Mavic Air doesn't support dynamic homepoint at this time but we'll pass it on to the development team.  The drone has been out for nearly a year now and it hasn't been added.  What gives?
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Canefan. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding this issue. No worries, I will forward your suggestion to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-2-18
Use props
Canefan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88074 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 11:58
Hi, Canefan. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding this issue. No worries, I will forward your suggestion to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your understanding.

LOL...Unbelievable
2019-2-18
Use props
Schmooit
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-18 11:58

IS this the same R&D department that has been forwarded the request for the camera down/forward option on the C1 programmable button that is a Pro feature but is on the Spark and all other non pro models but not the MA?

2019-2-18
Use props
MrSosna
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106532 ft
Australia

R&D.. Rest and Deflection, or was it deprecation
2019-2-18
Use props
wessiack
lvl.1
Austria

DJI we are still waiting for the dynamic homeport feature on Magic Air!! Any release dates for that???
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules