• >>>
Italy

si verifica in continuazione disturbi di interferenze di segnale
36C5FD1C-A5DF-48BF-BB07-923AB6DC4FC4.png
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern, it seems the location that you flying the Aircraft has a strong interference. Have you tried to fly to a different location? You may give a try as well using a different frequency or different channel under Image transmission setting from DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-18
Use props
TechVoyager
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 15:05
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. About your concern, it seems the location that you flying the Aircraft has a strong interference. Have you tried to fly to a different location? You may give a try as well using a different frequency or different channel under Image transmission setting from DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for your support.

what are the possible reasons for getting this strong interference error? i usually get some of these when i fly. And nearby there are no cell towers or electrical poles. Want to know the possible reasons for this error.
2019-2-19
Use props
Golias91
New
Flight distance : 74199 ft
Slovakia

I have the same problem
2019-2-19
Use props
djiuser_TmDjyVpPoXU9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 457306 ft
Romania

I have this problem if i not put my phone in mode phone airplane and wireless off
If i put in airplane mode and wirrless off no problem
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TechVoyager Posted at 2-19 00:49
what are the possible reasons for getting this strong interference error? i usually get some of these when i fly. And nearby there are no cell towers or electrical poles. Want to know the possible reasons for this error.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. About your question with regards to the Interference, most of the cause of the interference would be any wireless signal that interfering signals from the Remote controller to the Aircraft. For example, you have the Mavic Air, the aircraft itself used an Optimize wifi connection but still prone to any interference especially when flying in the Urban area. I hope you understand. Thank you for your support.
2019-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules