Problems with Phantom 3 Advanced disconnecting video midflight.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobbieM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi there.
Ive just recently updated my firmware on my drone and controller.  Since that I've had disconnecting issues during flights.  In the follow me mode it disconnects when I exit the mode.  Sometimes the craft isnt even recognised when turned on.  I've attached a picture of my firmware as I'm a bit of a beginner and not too sure if everything is indeed up to date?  Frustrating as I didnt have these problems before the firmware update.  Tried different cables etc to the controller to no luck.

IMG_0920.PNG
2019-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RobbieM. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Advance. This is not the experience we want you to have wit DJI. For us to isolate the issue. Have you tried to flying the drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? May I also please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Please keep us posted on the said concern for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-2-23
Use props
RobbieM
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 13:46
Hello and good day RobbieM. I am sorry to know that you are having these issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Advance. This is not the experience we want you to have wit DJI. For us to isolate the issue. Have you tried to flying the drone to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? May I also please know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? Please keep us posted on the said concern for us to help you further. Thank you.

iphone 6. . . Had no issues at all until updating firmware.  There seems to be ALOT of people complaining of the same issues.  I updated AC, controller, app, relinked controller to AC and problems still persist.  VERY frustrating.
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules