Mavic 2 + several goggles?
2237 7 2019-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco B
lvl.1
France

Hi,
I woiuld like to know if it's possible to plug several goggles (ie:4) to a Mavic 2 (or another one if not possible on the 2...)
thank you for your help.
Marc
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you for being interested in using DJI Products. With regards to that as of the time being Mavic 2 series doesn't support yet the Coach mode or Dual Goggles as well as dual remote set up. If ever it will be supported, it will be posted on our website especially on the release note of the product. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-2-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Mavic Pro (not the Mavic 2 series) is capable of supporting two sets of goggles and two controllers (with display devices) simultaneously.

Edit:- and if the display devices on the RCs had their own HDMI outputs, then two sets of goggles could be wired to the two displays on the RCs, giving four sets in total
2019-2-22
Use props
Marco B
lvl.1
France

Hi,
thank you for these info.

I saw (in France ) a guy who plugged 5 dji Goggles to a Mavic Platinum, using HDMI cable out of the controller, then a HDMI split to dispatch the video to the 5 goggles...
Impossible to contact this guy right now , so don't have more info...
any idea???
thx again
M
2019-2-23
Use props
Marco B
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 12:25
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you for being interested in using DJI Products. With regards to that as of the time being Mavic 2 series doesn't support yet the Coach mode or Dual Goggles as well as dual remote set up. If ever it will be supported, it will be posted on our website especially on the release note of the product. Thank you for your consideration.

Hi
Thank you for your feedback.

Do you know if there is a way to connect several Goggles to a drone Mavic 1 or Platinum?

I've seen in France a guy who has connected 5 Goggles to a Mavic Platinum through HDMI:
HDMI out from the controller + a HDMI split to connect the Goggles.

no way to find this guy now ... so no way to get more info on the settings: do yoiu think this set up works???
thanks a lot
Marc
2019-2-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Marco B Posted at 2-23 04:53
Hi
Thank you for your feedback.

Hi there, sorry for the late response. Ok, for the Mavic Pro/Platinum you can able to connect two goggles and remote set up. Just like the video tutorial that been provided by Captain @Aardvark. About the Splitter method, with regards to this, we don't have an official tutorial to this, however. This may work if you just going to use the Goggles as your monitor or FPV. We can still wait for the best recommendation if there is from other members here. Best regards!
2019-2-25
Use props
Marco B
lvl.1
France

Hi,
thank you for your reply.

I've succeeded to connect 2 Goggles with the Mavic 2 + Smartcontroller via HDMI cables and it works fine ... BUT .... I did not succeed to Hide the OSD, as we can do via OcuSynch (2 finger Swipe  / full screen mode)
the only option I've found is to Hide the OSD directly from the SmartController... but not very safe to fly without any info...
any idea?
Thx
Marco
2019-3-25
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Is this so you can have multiple people become simultaneously disappointed with the poor range?
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules