Distanse test
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuscani32
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6049741 ft

Norway

Yesrerday I checked how far I can fly my Phantom 4.  I reached 5000m [5km) Then I GOT a warning said I need to go Home because of battery IT needed the rest for the home run. Total distanse 10199m. No trouble, full connection at all time. Is it any dirty trix for going further. I have a competition going on with my best Friend.   Would it be better flying in Racing mode. My friend has a Phantom 3 pro
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with the distance test that you've made with your drone. The Phantom 4 Pro v2 has a maximum distance of 4.3 (7km) for countries that are under FCC, however, it would still depend on the environment and also we have to consider the battery level that we need to check if it still has enough power level to fly back to its home point. I would recommend flying your drone in an open area to avoid an incident. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.

2019-2-25
Use props
Tuscani32
lvl.2

Norway

Hi
Thank you
I live in Norway and it is winter time. I guess it was about 3 degree Celsius below 0. Usually  in this weather I fly from 17 to 20 minutes and I think that is pretty good
2019-2-25
Use props
Emanuelpr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122313 ft
Puerto Rico

sorprendido yo lo maximo que llegue ayer fue 3100 metros 3K y ya se me estaba deconectando  y lo traje
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

congrats  tuscani!
2019-2-25
Use props
snowbird pilot
lvl.4
United States

did you do it in sport mode?
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tuscani32 Posted at 2-25 08:57
Hi
Thank you
I live in Norway and it is winter time. I guess it was about 3 degree Celsius below 0. Usually  in this weather I fly from 17 to 20 minutes and I think that is pretty good

Hi, thanks for providing that information. We're glad that your last flight went well. May you please always have a safe flight!
2019-2-26
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

Hello,   I am glad that you have tested this drone for a long range mission. Thanks to you for sharing. It is surely going to benefit us by giving some idea about the usage of this drone in different missions.  I have a couple of  questions related to your testing. I hope you won't mind answering that.   1) So, through out your mission, did you receive the live feed from the camera? 2) By FULL CONNECTION, do you mean, it has followed the 5Km mission waypoints with an accurate live update of the mission path on your DJI GO4 App.?
2019-3-3
Use props
Tuscani32
lvl.2

Norway

hardrone Posted at 3-3 22:55
Hello,   I am glad that you have tested this drone for a long range mission. Thanks to you for sharing. It is surely going to benefit us by giving some idea about the usage of this drone in different missions.  I have a couple of  questions related to your testing. I hope you won't mind answering that.   1) So, through out your mission, did you receive the live feed from the camera? 2) By FULL CONNECTION, do you mean, it has followed the 5Km mission waypoints with an accurate live update of the mission path on your DJI GO4 App.?

Ytes i received full camera at all time. I had no green screen or diss connection at all. IF the battery had ben bigger i an sure i could fly Munch longer
2019-3-10
Use props
Tuscani32
lvl.2

Norway

snowbird pilot Posted at 2-25 15:57
did you do it in sport mode?

Yes the homerun i used sport mode
2019-3-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You mean “distance”?

Thanks...

RedHotPoker
2019-3-10
Use props
Tuscani32
lvl.2

Norway

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-10 00:46
You mean “distance”?

Thanks...

Yes I ment distanse. I am from Norway and  I should read What I am writing befor I send it
2019-3-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Ok, well you spelled it the same in four duplicate posts. Haha

If you wish to delete three of them, Tap Edit, Advanced, bottom left corner tap Additional Options.
Then tap Del this post, and ok...

RedHotPoker
2019-3-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Or not.  

Only Your choice, to delete them.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-10
Use props
Tuscani32
lvl.2

Norway

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-10 19:20
Or not.  

Only Your choice, to delete them.

Thanks a lot. I am learning
2019-3-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Tuscani32 Posted at 3-11 01:42
Thanks a lot. I am learning

Up vote. Hahaha

Good job.

Enjoy your drone, and time well spent, while in the forum... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-3-11
Use props
hardrone
lvl.4

India

Tuscani32 Posted at 3-10 00:03
Ytes i received full camera at all time. I had no green screen or diss connection at all. IF the battery had ben bigger i an sure i could fly Munch longer

Okay. I got it.

What were the accessories used while carrying out this mission? For example, any external telemetry links/displays.

Can you please explain a bit more about the whole mission?
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules