2178 10 2019-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ikopta5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2204462 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you Own a #DJI #Osmo #pocket then you need to be buying this £6 cable to make it a top Cinematic tool. Ideal if still waiting for Wifi unit. Use an Ipad with the Osmo Pocket.

2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ikopta5. Thank you for sharing this video with is today.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices to charge your DJI Osmo Pocket.  Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work with the DJI Omo Pocket. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.
2019-2-26
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-26 07:54
Hello and good day ikopta5. Thank you for sharing this video with is today.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices to charge your DJI Osmo Pocket.  Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories or devices will be able work with the DJI Omo Pocket. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.

This "3rd party device" simply extends the smart phone adaptor.

As far as "charging" goes, all chargers will be "3rd party devices". I don't recall seeing a DJI charger for the OSMO.

There is the touted "Charging Case" However, God only knows when that might come available.
2019-2-26
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

2019-2-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome! Great video!
2019-2-27
Use props
Nate_Game
New
United States

Nothing impressive that anyone didn't already know. This guy just wants people to click on his affiliate links. No thanks.
2019-2-27
Use props
LionelB
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Thanks for the tip, should have thought of this. (But didn’t ! ) and went ahead and bought the cable which was delivered today. Works a treat and is also a much more secure connection to my iPhone 6S which is a further benefit for me.

Did notice that that there was a slight audio lag shown on the 6S screen but when played back perfectly in Synch so no issue.  Thanks again.
2019-2-27
Use props
John Baxter
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I've been doing that with a USB C to Micro USB cable fron the start.  Just assumed it was an obvious thing to do.
2019-2-27
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

We all figured this out months ago, but thanks....
2019-2-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice one Dylan - thanks for sharing
2019-2-27
Use props
maddox
Captain