DJI Mavic Air Jerky while using Autopilot App
541 1 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noblenutria
lvl.1
United States

I bought the Autopilot app with hopes of having very smooth video but for some reason my Mavic Air jerks around in the air.  It tilts up and down.  The gimbal tries to compensate but the video is still shaky.  I can hear the engines revving as it does this.  Does anyone know why this is happening.  I have included a video

https://youtu.be/rQAVVLJFlW0
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Noblenutria. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the videos of your DJI Mavic Air. Have you tried using the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the application that you are using ( Autopilot App ) . I am sorry to say that the application that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Autopilot Application will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules