Matrice100 Problems- Office of Emergency Management
949 6 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kwhite400
New
Flight distance : 100141 ft

United States

I am  having an issue with the Matrice 100, I upgraded the firmware through the assistant 2 Software. The firmware stalled at 99% and stayed at that point for over an hour. I used the Trouble shooting tips and disconnected the cable from the computer and reconnected it, and the software did not reconize the matrice. I powered down the drone removed the batteries and restarted the drone, only to be met with multiple Errors one being "main controller connection to center board failed" The gimble isn't recieving data, the drone has a Beep, Beep, Beep sound and there is no lights on except the battery light. Is there a way i can fix this?

I have tried installing the FW through the camera but get the message that the firmware is identical, or older than the FW installed. Is there a fix for this, I cannot seem to find a fix or an answer. Can the latest firmware update be sent through email? or will i have to send the drone in for service. Pleas help, this drone is used for The Office of Emergency Management, and search and rescue missions.
2019-3-1
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried inserting another fully charged battery?
2019-3-1
Use props
kwhite400
New

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 3-1 14:10
Have you tried inserting another fully charged battery?

Yes I have tried multiple batteries
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry to read the concerning issues regarding your Matrice 100.  Kindly contact our Proline support via email at support.us@dji.com. Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-3-1
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Sounds like maybe a board was damaged during update.  I had the same thing happen. Bricked a battery too.
2019-3-1
Use props
kwhite400
New

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 3-1 15:57
Sounds like maybe a board was damaged during update.  I had the same thing happen. Bricked a battery too.

did you have to send it back in to DJI?
2019-3-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

kwhite400 Posted at 3-2 05:29
did you have to send it back in to DJI?

Yes.   $232.
2019-3-2
Use props