Mavic 2 zoom camera issue?
1163 13 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JC2019
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132805 ft
United Kingdom

Uploaded a video but it does this everytime before i fly.. Any ideas on what it could be? I have done all sorts of calibration including the a gimble calibration and it still does not sort it out?

Youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U7Vnsj_7-I

2019-3-2
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.

2019-3-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

What are you expecting the Gimble to do when you start the motors?

is the gimble doing the start up dance upon power up?
Can you control the gimble via the Rc?
Do you have picture?

What is really wrong with the Gimble?
2019-3-2
Use props
JC2019
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It does this before i want to take off so im not sure what it is doing but i have to restart the props a few times before it stops doing it
2019-3-2
Use props
JC2019
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Suren Posted at 3-2 06:35
What are you expecting the Gimble to do when you start the motors?

is the gimble doing the start up dance upon power up?

Well it should not be making that awful sound for one because never used to do that

Yeah it does the start up dance and yeah all the controls for the gimble work in the app while in flight though at times the camera can wobble a tiny tad but i think that is normal.. Props seem to be in good condition so i dont think anything is out of balance on the propulsion side of things

Check the video
2019-3-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

JC2019 Posted at 3-2 07:02
Well it should not be making that awful sound for one because never used to do that

Yeah it does the start up dance and yeah all the controls for the gimble work in the app while in flight though at times the camera can wobble a tiny tad but i think that is normal.. Props seem to be in good condition so i dont think anything is out of balance on the propulsion side of things

Now that you mention that noise yeah I hear it, yes should not be doing that, have you done the full firmware reset/refresh via Dji Assistant 2? if that does not fix it you should send it back
2019-3-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Never heard that before. You may want to sen it in for repair
2019-3-2
Use props
ReyCoen7
New

Kenya

Did you find the solution to the mavic 2 zoom? I have something.
2019-3-2
Use props
JC2019
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ReyCoen7 Posted at 3-2 08:52
Did you find the solution to the mavic 2 zoom? I have something.

no this has been going on for a while now but im all ears )
2019-3-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JC2019 Posted at 3-2 09:38
no this has been going on for a while now but im all ears )

It’s a strange noise, sounds like it’s crying, I would definitely send this in , something is vibrating and it will only lead to more trouble.
I know it’s not convenient for anyone, but I think it’s the best thing you can do.
You could try opening craft but would just end up voiding your warranty.
2019-3-2
Use props
JC2019
lvl.1
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 3-2 09:44
It’s a strange noise, sounds like it’s crying, I would definitely send this in , something is vibrating and it will only lead to more trouble.
I know it’s not convenient for anyone, but I think it’s the best thing you can do.
You could try opening craft but would just end up voiding your warranty.

Its the gimble thats making the sound because i can feel it doing a slight vibrate.. like it said it normally stops after a few start ups and works fine while in flight
2019-3-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

JC2019 Posted at 3-2 09:59
Its the gimble thats making the sound because i can feel it doing a slight vibrate.. like it said it normally stops after a few start ups and works fine while in flight

I would not risk waiting, send it in. Keeping it longer you may just come out of warranty by then
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JC2019. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. This is not the experience we want you to have with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have you check if the firmware of the said drone is on its most recent version. Let me post a link where in you can find the latest firmware version for the said drone ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads ). After this process if the issue still persist. You can contact our DJI support team by using this link: https://www.dji.com/repair. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

2019-3-2
Use props
JC2019
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 11:24
Hello and good day JC2019. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. This is not the experience we want you to have with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Have you check if the firmware of the said drone is on its most recent version. Let me post a link where in you can find the latest firmware version for the said drone ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads ). After this process if the issue still persist. You can contact our DJI support team by using this link: https://www.dji.com/repair. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank for your support.

[view_image]

That link dont work )  but yes i always keep it update as soon a patch comes in..
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules