Osmo Pocket do not respond on cold temperatures
5538 5 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gemflier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37894 ft
United States

Anyone else faced similar issues that the Osmo Pocket do not respond to Stop recording or any function buttons when the weather is between 25 to 30 F? I often had to restart the Osmo Pocket disturbing the recording video or miss the chance taking the pictures when I wanted
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We highly recommend using the Osmo Pocket in the recommended temperature to maximize the usage of your Osmo Pocket and avoid unnecessary behavior with the unit. The Osmo Pocket operating temperature is 0°-40° C (32°-104° F). We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Yes, that's the case. After some time of exposure in serious sub-zero temps OP may behave weirdly due to a battery voltage drop. Advice? Keep it in the pants pocket when not in use ...
2019-3-3
Use props
Gemflier
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 09:25
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We highly recommend using the Osmo Pocket in the recommended temperature to maximize the usage of your Osmo Pocket and avoid unnecessary behavior with the unit. The Osmo Pocket operating temperature is 0°-40° C (32°-104° F). We do appreciate your understanding.

Thanks, next time I will keep a tab on temperatures
2019-3-3
Use props
Gemflier
lvl.2
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-3 16:11
Yes, that's the case. After some time of exposure in serious sub-zero temps OP may behave weirdly due to a battery voltage drop. Advice? Keep it in the pants pocket when not in use ...

Got it thank you, I missed measuring the temperatures that happened in the past couple of times, but yeah I will keep them in pants and use something that is weather proof!
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gemflier Posted at 3-3 16:13
Thanks, next time I will keep a tab on temperatures

You're most welcome. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules