dji app/forum
615 8 2019-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44885 ft

United States

Has anyone had this issue?  The "flight distance" on my dji4 app and the "flight distance" that is displayed on this forum is different. In addition and not a big deal by itself, the Mavic Air icon doesn't show up on my forum profile but does show up on my flight log in the app. Curious if I've set something up incorrectly.  Thanks for any thoughts about this.
2019-3-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

The flight records are always slow to check up. As for your MA

is it new are second hand. If new log out and back in that should help.

If it's second hand it won't be shown.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure you used the same email here that you activate with the Aircraft, then try to sync the flight record from the DJI Go 4 app and try to log in and out your DJI Account from the App. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-4
Use props
Seco
lvl.2

United States

Woe Posted at 3-3 22:55
The flight records are always slow to check up. As for your MA

is it new are second hand. If new log out and back in that should help.

Thanks Woe. It's new. I've logged out and back in a few times in the past few days thinking that would resolve it but it hasn't.  
2019-3-4
Use props
Seco
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 08:58
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure you used the same email here that you activate with the Aircraft, then try to sync the flight record from the DJI Go 4 app and try to log in and out your DJI Account from the App. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Gamora, this doesn't appear to fix the issue. I'm using the same email address. There seems to be an issue when I access the forum from the app and when I access the forum from my computer.  They are different.
Flight distance is not the same between the two and my Mavic Air icon doesn't show up under the flight distance when I post a comment on the forum.  I've synced using the app as you suggested.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Seco Posted at 3-4 13:05
Gamora, this doesn't appear to fix the issue. I'm using the same email address. There seems to be an issue when I access the forum from the app and when I access the forum from my computer.  They are different.
Flight distance is not the same between the two and my Mavic Air icon doesn't show up under the flight distance when I post a comment on the forum.  I've synced using the app as you suggested.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have the screenshot of the difference on your flight records when you access it with the application and on your computer as well. You could send us the serial number of your Mavic Air and also the email that you've used here in the DJI Forum. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-4
Use props
Seco
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 13:13
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have the screenshot of the difference on your flight records when you access it with the application and on your computer as well. You could send us the serial number of your Mavic Air and also the email that you've used here in the DJI Forum. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Do you have an email address I can send this?
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Seco Posted at 3-4 13:45
Do you have an email address I can send this?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You can post your two different flight records here and send via PM the serial number of your Mavic Air as well as the email address that you've used to register here in DJI. Thank you.
2019-3-6
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10368153 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 08:58

Garmora  the only issue I have is that my flight distances were shown in Metres,  now they are shown in feet,  can you tell me why that is,  I much prefer Metres,  Thank you.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules