2113 6 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dlOuILVxJ3po
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97500 ft
Malta

Hi, I am a newbie on this forum
, did anyone encounter the yellow Warning Zones and Enhanced Warning Zones with the new geo fencing update?

I totally agree with safer flying and how it is structured but what is annoying is as Malta is a tiny Island the yellow warning and enhanced warning zones on the map cover the whole Island. It is barely possible to see the map properly and set up waypoints 2.0 on my Mavic 2 pro with the yellow layers, in my opinion, it is even making flying much more dangerous as you can't see what you are doing.

I hope that they do fix this problem with at least allowing ticking or unticking the layers of the warning zones and Enhanced Warning Zones.

This problem I am sure is encountered by drone users living in a 40-kilometer radius of an airport.

This morning I went on DJI's website https://www.dji.com/mt/flysafe/geo-map and clicked on (Europe) (Malta) (Mavic 2) and on the map of Malta you will see that you have the option of ticking or un-ticking the (Warning Zones) and the (Enhanced Warning Zones). This should also be available on the Go 4 app map so at least you can see what you are doing and not permanently on the map as it is today.

I would appreciate any suggestions, if anyone has found a way around this issue.

I also hope that Dji Support can see our difficulty with flying our UAV's and asses our problem for safer flying.

2019-3-4
Use props
djiuser_dlOuILVxJ3po
lvl.3
Malta

[img][/img]
2019-3-4
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Just keep a watch on NLD 2 app coming out soon which has a solution for your problem
2019-3-4
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

thats why i use litchi as it dosent have those annoying colored circles on the map
2019-3-4
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

MavSpa_user Posted at 3-4 02:10
Just keep a watch on NLD 2 app coming out soon which has a solution for your problem

yep looking forward to the new NLD client as it will support the mavic 2
2019-3-4
Use props
djiuser_dlOuILVxJ3po
lvl.3
Malta

Thanks for your replies MavSpa_user and bomberuk, I do have Litchi app but to be honest as I have Dji Refresh on my drone I wouldn't like to have issues so I don't use it.

Is NLD a new app that can be used in conjunction with Dji go 4 app to help remove any unwanted layers?
2019-3-4
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

NLD for M2 is still some way off.
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules