EMMC Full Combined with inability to get into GO4 App
2461 6 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buw
lvl.1
United States

Sorry, I am reposting here as my earlier post title had a mispelling of EMMC.

Hi guys, I too am having the same EMMC FULL problem, HOWEVER, my issue seems to be much worse, as I have tried everything stated in this Forum; I have deleted all videos on SD card as well as on internal memory via direct USB connect to Mac Laptop. Still getting the EMMC FULL.

Seems my biggest challenge now is trying to connect & get into the GO4 App...it will not let me go past the last step of the wizard where the instructions states to now connect your mobile device, etc. The bottom menu to complete connection just before it launches the GO4 interface (where I can find how to format all memory)  I never get to (see screen shot below).

The only cause of this I can think of, is I had my friend use his iPhone to operate my Mavric...then it got full. Now I no longer can get into the GO4 Interface, and the controller is stuck on "EMMC FULL" after connecting.

Any help appreciated

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 10.57.40 AM.png
2019-3-4
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

Have you tried removing the memory card and formatting it on your computer, and then re-format it in the drone.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. We would like to clarify if you've managed to reformat the SD card and the internal storage of your Mavic 2 Pro, however, the problem persists? For the connection between your remote controller and mobile device, I would like to ask if you've tried to unplug and re-plug the cables of your remote controller going to your mobile device? Did you manage to use a different USB port on your remote controller which is located on the bottom part? Please remove the other cables if you will use the other USB port to avoid connectivity problem. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance.
2019-3-4
Use props
buw
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-4 16:24
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. We would like to clarify if you've managed to reformat the SD card and the internal storage of your Mavic 2 Pro, however, the problem persists? For the connection between your remote controller and mobile device, I would like to ask if you've tried to unplug and re-plug the cables of your remote controller going to your mobile device? Did you manage to use a different USB port on your remote controller which is located on the bottom part? Please remove the other cables if you will use the other USB port to avoid connectivity problem. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance.

@DJI Tony, unfortunately none of that is the issue.
2019-3-4
Use props
buw
lvl.1
United States

Fraggboy Posted at 3-4 15:34
Have you tried removing the memory card and formatting it on your computer, and then re-format it in the drone.

Thanks Fraggboy. I think I need to do this, but with the Mavric Aircraft device directly. Assuming so, this next question would be for either reformatting the internal memory as well as the SD card on a Mac. The Mac disk utility options formats are; MAC formats, MS DOS (FAT), or ExFAT. Any chance you would know what to select?

Is it safe to do this for the internal storage on aircraft device too?  
2019-3-4
Use props
buw
lvl.1
United States

buw Posted at 3-4 16:28

I think I need to do this, but with the Mavric Aircraft device directly. Assuming so, this next question would be for either reformatting the internal memory as well as the SD card on a Mac. The Mac disk utility options formats are; MAC formats, MS DOS (FAT), or ExFAT. Any chance you would know what to select?

Is it safe to do this for the internal storage on aircraft device?  
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

buw Posted at 3-4 16:28

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. You could reformat the SD card and internal storage of the aircraft using the DJI Go 4 app for as long as the mobile device is connected to your aircraft. I would recommend saving the important files that you may need before reformatting the SD card and internal storage. You may refer to the image below. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules