1446 7 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodrigo Vodopiv
New
Flight distance : 19078 ft
Brazil

Hi, I am new here.

I got a Mavic Air in October 2018 and flew a couple of times. The last three times i took it for a fly i got a problem with the controller. It kept blinking red and beeping.

I dont know what else to do. I have already downgraded the firmeware of the remote in the Dji Assistant 2 and upgraded to the latest firmware a couple of times and it still does the same thing (blinking red and beeping).

The only thing i can imagine to be the problem is that i am using a Motorola One with Android One and it is not on the suggested devices for this drone.

Can anyone help me out here? I am in Brazil and i dont thing it is that easy to go back to the store and replace it for another drone. But if anyone knows where to go here in Brazil to get this fixed it will also help.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Araujo
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rodrigo. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air. Are you able to use a different mobile device to for us to check if the issue will be resolve or will still persist? You are correct upon checking  the mobile device that you are using ( Motorola One ). I am sorry to say that the mobile devices that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Motorola One will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the DJI Air and of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the near future. Thank you.

2019-3-5
Use props
DJIMAVICAIRUSER
New
France

You just have to recalibrate the RC.
That will solve the issue.
I dit just now (I saw the solution in others topics).
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry about the trouble. May I ask have you tried to calibrate the remote? The previous reply is correct you may give a try to calibrate the remote. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-5
Use props
Rodrigo Vodopiv
New
Flight distance : 19078 ft
Brazil

Yesterday i turned on the remote again and it wasn´t beeping.
Anyway i calibrated the remote and i am hopping that was the issue.

obs: When the aircraft needs calibration the DJi GO App tells on the screen. But this issue with the remote i did not get any messages on screen. I think this could be implemented so new users like me don´t get confused.

Thanks everyone for the help!
2019-3-7
Use props
familyfluke
New

Vietnam

I have the same problems, and found a way out. After the mission, cancel rth, and load new mission or create a new mission. the only way to leave the waypoints mod. the GPS coordinates are also not very accurate in the waypoints mod. an update would be very nice.

2019-3-13
Use props
Greyjag
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33435 ft
United States

DJIMAVICAIRUSER Posted at 3-5 12:47
You just have to recalibrate the RC.
That will solve the issue.
I dit just now (I saw the solution in others topics).

how do you recalibrate it?
2019-3-15
Use props
riyasharma
New

India

thanks for sharing information with us.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules