DJI GOGGLES don't have compass calibration
2393 2 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OPENATION
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone , I need to know if someone knows how to calibrate the compass with the goggles ?  I see the IMU Calibration is in there but I don't see for the compass calibration. Any help will be gladly appreciated thank you .
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, the compass calibration is not yet available on our DJI Goggles, however, we're currently checking this situation as well for further details.T hank you for understanding.
2019-3-6
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is the calibration for the goggles own IMU you're seeing, not the aircrafts.  All aircraft calibrations are done using DJI Go 4, or Assistant 2 for VPS. By calibrating the goggles IMU you are giving it a reference as to what represents level. So when you move your head about the sensors can react accordingly.

If you are attempting to fly using goggles only, then you will find a limit of 30 metre altitude and 50 metre radius limitation (similar to beginner mode) if you are not using a display device running a 'logged into account' DJI Go 4 App'.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules