1520 10 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RaZorAir
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7146 ft

Australia

Hello,

i'm a new user in the DJI world, short story long, i bought a DJI mavic air off ebay from a seller that claims that the product is been refurbished by DJI and comes with a regular 12months warranty, so i wish to check if this is true or not, as well the serial on the box doesn't match the serial number on the mavic, i will appreciate if an admin can look in to this and give some extra information. The mavic air S/N 0K12FA900D0095 the S/N on the box 0K1DF2N3ADE14W.

Regards,
George
2019-3-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Serial number check .

http://tools.retroroms.info/
Both SN are authentic, the first one says build in October 2018 , second SN build February 2019, the fact that its refurb may just mean it was delivered in another box, I imaging boxes of all refurbs are not available.
If you have not activated or are within 48 hrs of activation, you could check if it might be available for care refresh .
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're currently checking this situation for you. We'll send a message about this matter as soon as we've confirmed this type of inquiry. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-6
Use props
RaZorAir
lvl.1

Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-6 07:44
Serial number check .

http://tools.retroroms.info/

that's one my concern be able to activate the DJI refresh, i have no idea when was activated...
2019-3-6
Use props
RaZorAir
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 11:40
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're currently checking this situation for you. We'll send a message about this matter as soon as we've confirmed this type of inquiry. Thank you for understanding.

thank you sir for any help
2019-3-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RaZorAir Posted at 3-6 19:36
that's one my concern be able to activate the DJI refresh, i have no idea when was activated...

It’s activated the minute you first turn on the drone, you must purchase within 48 hours.
2019-3-7
Use props
RaZorAir
lvl.1

Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 3-7 02:43
It’s activated the minute you first turn on the drone, you must purchase within 48 hours.

well if that's the case it could be that the seller did that already in which case if i buy the dji care i will be wasting money...
2019-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

RaZorAir Posted at 3-7 05:47
well if that's the case it could be that the seller did that already in which case if i buy the dji care i will be wasting money...

That’s not correct, once you activate you apply for care refresh, it will be attached to your craft, all dji refurbs have care refresh available to them .
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RaZorAir Posted at 3-6 19:37
thank you sir for any help

HI, thanks for the prompt reply. I've managed to check your inquiry to our designated department and also send you the message that you may need. You may check your inbox for further details in regards to this situation. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-7
Use props
RaZorAir
lvl.1

Australia

too bad, the information supplied is very little, they can't tell if is DJI refurbished....
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RaZorAir Posted at 3-10 16:39
too bad, the information supplied is very little, they can't tell if is DJI refurbished....

Hi, we're sorry to know about that. You could also check the link below for our authorized and third-party dealers to possibly purchase the drone. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules