Unknow SD Card Error
1799 7 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbranco
lvl.1

Brazil

Hey Guys,

Our Matrice 200 are presenting the following error: "Unknow SD Card Error". Anyone knows how to fix it? We already changed the SD Cards several times and the problems happens with all SD Cards. We already changed the SD Card Module and the problem persists.

Best regards,
2019-3-6
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

United States

I have had issues with some off brands of SD cards so I won't use them anymore. Also nothing over 64GB. Have you tried formatting it in the aircraft?

2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jbranco, sorry for the troubles with the SD card, may we verify whether these SD cards work with other devices? Can the SD card be formatted? What gimbal are you using?
2019-3-7
Use props
jbranco
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-7 03:03
Hi jbranco, sorry for the troubles with the SD card, may we verify whether these SD cards work with other devices? Can the SD card be formatted? What gimbal are you using?

Hi. The SD Cards are working in other devices. I did not formatted them yet, but I've tried with different types, brands and size of SD Cards and the same error occurs. I am using the single gimbal of Matrice 200 with a X4S.
2019-3-7
Use props
jbranco
lvl.1

Brazil

EFRPIC Posted at 3-6 16:07
I have had issues with some off brands of SD cards so I won't use them anymore. Also nothing over 64GB. Have you tried formatting it in the aircraft?

I can't format in the aircraft because the option is not showed by the error. In the place that appears the format option it shows "Unknow SD Card Error". I've tried with Lexar and SanDisk SD Cards. All present the same problems. They worked well in other drones that we have. I did not formatted them yet.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jbranco Posted at 3-7 03:47
Hi. The SD Cards are working in other devices. I did not formatted them yet, but I've tried with different types, brands and size of SD Cards and the same error occurs. I am using the single gimbal of Matrice 200 with a X4S.

If all the SD card work on other devices instead of the aircraft, it could be the problem of the SD card slot, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation.
2019-3-8
Use props
jbranco
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-8 02:41
If all the SD card work on other devices instead of the aircraft, it could be the problem of the SD card slot, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation.

I´ve already changed the sd card slot and the problem persists. I noted that when I reset the camera settings and try to format it starts but then appears an error. Without the X4S, the SD card not appears. It gives an error as No SD Card.
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jbranco Posted at 3-11 07:40
I´ve already changed the sd card slot and the problem persists. I noted that when I reset the camera settings and try to format it starts but then appears an error. Without the X4S, the SD card not appears. It gives an error as No SD Card.

I'm afraid there is nothing more we can advise remotely, please send in for further diagnosis, our repair center will help you out.
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules