mavic 2 crash and worst dji service
1110 4 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ven007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 441142 ft
United States

Recently i was flying and all of a sudden my app started to show various imu errors and i lost control of the drone and according to dji analysis it hit something in the mid air when i asked them isn't the sensors on top( all) supposed to work and avoid obstacles , they responded saying it doesn't always work and it may have been out of range of sensor detection.  Like i was flying  less than 15meters height.  After the crash when i checked the drone was working fine except i was getting some issues with the gimbal. They quoted me 820$ DOLLARs to fix 3 parts the camera, back sensor and the back arm. Even tho it was there mistake. so i canceled the repair and requested it back. called them so many times, everytime they i will get an email within 24-48hrs and nothing happened even after 15days. Finally today i get my  drone and it seems to be in a worst condition then i sent. 15 days wasted for no reason.................
2019-3-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wow that’s expensive, you said it was only 15 metres away did you not see what happened?

Do you have the flight log of the incident it will be in your phone if you want to post it here.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/4DRP16ZBZOLF0VK1LL8T
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there ven007. Sorry to read the concerning issues with your aircraft. Kindly PM us the email address you used to contact our support team and I will formally forward this concern. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-3-6
Use props
DPOV
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-3-6
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Was there anything in mid air near drone to hit at the time?  Tree limbs, flock of birds, powerlines, Boeing 737, UFO, clouds perhaps?
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules