Blurry Video
620 3 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

I was shooting video and stills yesterday and  my video's were blurry . The stills seemed to be ok, but not as clear as usual. Checked the camera lens and it appears to be clean. Has anyone else had this problem ?
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi 56 Fordl, my apologies for the inconvenience. Does the issue occur during photo mode as well? You can reset the camera settings to factory default and you may refer to the attached file below. Please make sure to download the original footage directly from the SD card. Also, if it is convenient for you, kindly provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I will post the list of recommended SD card here for your reference. Thanks for your support.

2019-3-9
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

Thank you DJI Paladin for your response, yes it did it both with stills and videos. Would love to send you a picture and video, but I am not that computer oriented and frankly don't how to go about it.
I flew again today stills and video's were what I would call normal. Then on one fly the pictures seemed out of focus and bleary.  I shut the drone down both controller and drone, restarted and the picture quality was what I would call normal. I think I will take  your advice and make an attempt to reset the camera to factory defaults. Another question can I zoom while filming Videos. So much to learn with this fantastic piece of equipment. Thank you so much for your support in the matter

56 Ford (Ken)
2019-3-9
Use props
fans3c7a9f41
New
United States

Hello!  I have a similar issue with my Mavic 2 Zoom.  Owned and flown flawlessly for about a month, much more capable that my Mavic Air...

During one flight about a week ago while shooting video, the camera suddenly went completely out of focus, and any attempt to refocus failed.  (Screenshot attached below of video segment right after focus anomaly).  I sent the drone back (return to home), landed, turned off and then back on, and things returned to normal.  Since that moment, the issue has happened several more times mid-flight, although at a lesser degree of ‘blurriness’, requiring landing and restart to resolve.  All footage before last week’s incident were top notch, and now it is a recurring issue.

Ideas?
087C26DB-7138-42D6-9069-3717D6B5D886.png
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules