mavic air doesn't connect with RC
691 8 2019-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vbublica
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92 ft
Croatia

Hey everyone, first of all i am new at this... flied my mavic air couple of times without problems.... Now when i connect my phone with RC, and turn on the Mavic air it doesn't connect anymore...In the app says disconnected....i tried turning on/off mavic air but nothing happens...like it isn't paired at all...Thanks for any help...
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Vbublica, my apologies for the inconvenience. Please follow the video tutorial below for your reference. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your continued support.

2019-3-9
Use props
vbublica
lvl.1
Croatia

thanks for your help but it didn't work...i mean i paired them again like in the video and all of that is fine...but when i launch the app nothing happens...screen is black and says disconnected...
2019-3-9
Use props
vbublica
lvl.1
Croatia

ok now it works after 10th time i tried....thanks!  but now another problem   backward vision sensor calibrating error
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vbublica Posted at 3-9 09:59
thanks for your help but it didn't work...i mean i paired them again like in the video and all of that is fine...but when i launch the app nothing happens...screen is black and says disconnected...

Hi there, I'm glad that you were able to successfully link the RC and AC successfully. For the Backward vision error, kindly calibrate the VPS by using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Thank you.

2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vbublica Posted at 3-9 10:02
ok now it works after 10th time i tried....thanks!  but now another problem   backward vision sensor calibrating error

Sorry to know that. Please follow post #5 and let me know if the issue persists. Thank you.
2019-3-9
Use props
vbublica
lvl.1
Croatia

installed dji assistant 2 and wanted to calibrate  vision sensors but "calibrate now" button stays grey and can't press it. instead it says reboot the aircraft, when i do it, nothing happens....also, i updated to newest firmware....really annoying to be honest....thanks for your help of course....
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vbublica Posted at 3-9 12:59
installed dji assistant 2 and wanted to calibrate  vision sensors but "calibrate now" button stays grey and can't press it. instead it says reboot the aircraft, when i do it, nothing happens....also, i updated to newest firmware....really annoying to be honest....thanks for your help of course....

My apologies for all the trouble. Please make sure that the cable is properly plug in. You may also refer on the requirements below when calibrating the Vision System.
-A display that’s 14 inches or bigger is recommended for the calibration.
-Set the display’s resolution to the recommended default value. (Usually, the 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. The 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. The 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200.)
-Restart the PC and the aircraft multiple times.
If the issue persists, please let me know. Also, make sure to tap on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.
2019-3-10
Use props
vbublica
lvl.1
Croatia

problem resolved in DJI GO4 app, couldn't do it in Assistant2. Doesn't matter, all good now, thanks for your help!!!
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules