856 5 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flypanda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 147382 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello,how can I delete a product so that it is no longer visible in the profile?

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could provide us your forum email via PM for us to coordinate this situation into our designated department to see if this can be done? Please keep us posted. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-11
Use props
flypanda
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 13:25
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could provide us your forum email via PM for us to coordinate this situation into our designated department to see if this can be done? Please keep us posted. Thank you for continued support.

Hi
I'm not sure what you want. You want my password to delete a purchased product that I no longer have?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

flypanda Posted at 3-11 13:29
Hi
I'm not sure what you want. You want my password to delete a purchased product that I no longer have?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Providing the password is not required, you could send your forum email via PM to see if your query is possible. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-12
Use props
flypanda
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

I am very surprised that it is not possible to delete a product I no longer own from my account.
2019-3-28
Use props
flypanda
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

I asked the support to delete the DJI Goggles RE and that was the answer from the support.

"Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've manged to coordinate this situation with our designated department, apparently, you may need to send an email using your email forum account into djifansforumadmin@dji.com and forward this inquiry wherein you wish to delet the DJI Goggles RE on your profile in the forum. Thank you for understanding."
2019-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules