Could even more accessories be coming soon???
785 8 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gr8fulTed
lvl.2
United States

I have ordered my 3.5 mm mic adapter and from the video below, we may be able to get even more stuff soon:

2019-3-11
Use props
RobCass
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Interesting. I think that charging case and the extension rod (mainly for the joystick control) are the two accessories I am looking forward to most.
2019-3-11
Use props
Gr8fulTed
lvl.2
United States

RobCass Posted at 3-11 19:23
Interesting. I think that charging case and the extension rod (mainly for the joystick control) are the two accessories I am looking forward to most.

I get it! Those are the two I'm most interested in seeing, with the charging case in the lead.
2019-3-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Charging case was the one I planned to getting at, when I looked the OP teaser video.
But, since I got the OP itself and experiencing itself the not-so-good audio system, I am not that sure anymore that charging case is on my to-buy list anymore, since it lacks the department for USB-C to audio adapter and mic. But, for those loving the OP as it is without the need of USB C audio adapter and mic, I still think it is a good one.
2019-3-11
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Those other accessories look pretty awesome and stylish but I personally think the mic adapter is a must have and I can justify paying the price because other third party mics adapters don’t work. However, judging from the price of the mic adapter I can expect these other items to cost an arm and a leg.  Let’s hope I’m wrong.   The charging unit looks amazing but then again that’s more of a want than a need for me.  
2019-3-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Joemar7 Posted at 3-11 20:03
Those other accessories look pretty awesome and stylish but I personally think the mic adapter is a must have and I can justify paying the price because other third party mics adapters don’t work. However, judging from the price of the mic adapter I can expect these other items to cost an arm and a leg.  Let’s hope I’m wrong.   The charging unit looks amazing but then again that’s more of a want than a need for me.

To be honest, I would've surprised if DJI priced it below 100$ for both the charging case and extension rod.

Yes, I hate the price as hard as all of you do, but I just try to be as realistic as I can be, seeing how DJI does for their accessory.
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gr8fulTed. Thank you for ordering the 3.5 mm mic adapter for your DJI Osmo Pocket. As of the moment we do not have any information if there will be additional accessories for the DJI Osmo Pocket that will be out. But rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are doing there best to create more reliable accessories for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Great video, nicely done!
2019-3-13
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing!