How to fly in FCC mode
3890 3 2019-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CLugo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372759 ft
Puerto Rico

Hi. I'm from Puerto Rico, new to the drone community, and recently sent my Spark for a range test and flew 3214 ft (.6 miles) before loosing signal and returning home safely. I went into the drone specs page and checked back on it supposedly could reach 1.2 miles (of course, under certain conditions) Then went into the 'net and read about changing de frequency to 2.4. I went to the settings and I cannot change it because it gives me only options for the 5.8 channel mode (auto and custom). Read some more and learned that if at any point I selected Change Wi Fi settings when the warning appeared I could hace switched to CE instead of FCC. Then that if at the channel screen I see 13 channels I'm on CE mode, if I see 11 I'm on FCC... and I see 13.... Honestly, I'm getting  lost. Can anyone help me understand or suggest the right procedure or settings so I can deploy the full potential of the Spark? Thanks in advance. Screenshot_20190315-084124.jpg
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CLugo. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for the inquiry. The aircraft will locate the country and region according to the condition of the mobile device. The GPS of the aircraft switch to the standards in accordance with local laws and regulations. Therefore, Spark cannot manually switch among FCC, CE, and SRRC. We highly recommend abiding your local policies when in terms of using the drone to avoid conflict and incident as well. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-15
Use props
sigsparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1755 ft

Netherlands

https://youtu.be/Is7_btFs1G8

Maybe this will help you ;-)
2019-3-15
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4