Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lolaalol
lvl.1
Canada

In the mavic 2 Specifications

Android V4.3.11
Requires Android 5.0 or later.
Compatible with Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S7, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S6,

There is Samsung S8+ but not the normal S8, would it be safe If I buy the normal Samsung S8 ?
2019-3-15
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

just ignore this... dji's App testing lab is a meth lab xD.      i been using phones not even listed since i started.  just make sure its at least semi powerful and semi modern...

just fair warning though, in my experience samsung devices are more picky the most android devices, and ios is by far most stable
2019-3-15
Use props
BushieBruce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40758 ft
Australia

I use an S8 with absolutely no problems. The very bright screen is great
2019-3-16
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Note 8.

No issues.
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi lolaalol, thanks for reaching out. Samsung S8 is a powerful device and a very handy phone. Even if it is not listed on the recommended devices, there's a possibility that it will still work fine with the app since Samsung S8 + and Samsung S8 has almost the same hardware and features. May I know if you have problems using it to your drone?
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BushieBruce Posted at 3-16 01:18
I use an S8 with absolutely no problems. The very bright screen is great

Hi BushieBruce, glad to know that! Thanks for sharing your experienced. Hope it works for lolaalol as well.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

*DM* Posted at 3-16 01:55
Note 8.

No issues.

Hi *DM*, happy to know that it is working fine on your device. Should you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules