586 4 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.3
Flight distance : 44327 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I would like an opinion. Which program for editing video by dji drone (do i have the mavic 2 zoom, mavic pro spark) do you think is best for windows pc? Dji suggests the final cut pro but that's for Apple. Thank you very much!
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best information and opinion here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on which program for editing video are they using. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-16
Use props
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.3
Flight distance : 44327 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 11:37
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you'll get the best information and opinion here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on which program for editing video are they using. Thank you for your support.

Hello!!! I hope they will give me a reply because I am looking for a good program so long and I have not yet found or have told me any more expert what is worthwhile because it just does not know or does not want to tell me. Thank you for your answer !!!
2019-3-16
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.

2019-3-16
Use props
Sportivod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66158 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there, this post has a really helpful rundown of all the software worth considering, an evaluation of it and cost too: https://www.dronevideoadvisor.com/2019/02/05/what-software-should-i-use/
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules