972 6 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
orionuk73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101394 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is this a new accessory that may be on the way or something that someone forgot to delete?

Within the settings menu on-device you then have a menu choice for accessories and you will then find this - does this mean we will be getting a joystick type control??

Setting screen

Setting screen
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day orionuk73. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. As of the moment we do not have any information with regards to this said accessory for the DJI Osmo Pocket. For the latest updates and news about the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Please feel free to visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-17
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

I think it is for the rod extender, since it uses joystick-type on its controller.
2019-3-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-3-17
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for posting
2019-3-18
Use props
orionuk73
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101394 ft
  • >>>
United States

StardustGeass Posted at 3-17 17:14
I think it is for the rod extender, since it uses joystick-type on its controller.

I had completely forgotten about that since DJI are taking so long to bring accessories to market.
2019-3-18
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

orionuk73 Posted at 3-18 05:36
I had completely forgotten about that since DJI are taking so long to bring accessories to market.

Trust me, you're not the only one, so no need to feel bad.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules