Wireless module: password auto-reset to 12341234 MYSTERIOUSLY
972 0 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbearhk
lvl.2
Hong Kong

I almost always shoot video with OP (wireless module attached) on  backpack mount/tripod/selfie stick,  together with smartphone (galaxy note 9)
I love the apparent safety option in DJI MIMO that allows me to change the default password 12341234 to a private one.
So whatever wi-fi communication between phone (note 9) & OP is supposedly private

It occured at least 4 times since I started using OP ---- the wi-fi connection between OP & phone suddenly drop dead, without any hard reset.
On closer look & checking OP setting, the wifi password is 12341234!!!!!!! The necessary adjustment is very easy. A) in phone wifi SSID edit connection password back to default 12341234 B) reconnect OP via DJI MIMO C) edit wifi password in MIMO

What was I doing right before mysterious password-auto-resets? I was shooting and walking around in crowds of tourist in busiest places in town, after copying files from OP to phone via wireless module. I don't mind doing password reset manually time after time IN PUBLIC but do worry privacy issues because 12341234 is a PUBLIC PASSCODE which everyone knows about a wireless-accessed OP.

Please tell / assure me videos & pix I stored in OP's memory card is safe & my privacy is well protected, while wireless module is attached and no strangers in street can reset my OP password to 12341234 without my permission and access my files stored in OP SD card

2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules