Anybody tried shooting without m2p lens protection?
683 3 2019-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

I hope this wasn't asked before, so here:
Did somobedy try to put m2p lens cover off and shoot without it? Not sure if it's glass or not, buy maybe some additional quality and resolution could be given this way and maybe some less glare too ? Just thinking at loud from my experince from photography, where sometimes filters etc do dagrade image a bit and more importantly can produce more internal glaring for ex.) Yes, it's probably better to have pretction on all the time, but anyway..

2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need from our valued DJI Forum members. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-26
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's possible, though how would a stock uv filter, the one that came with the drone, degrade quality? I dont think I'm catching what the issue is here...
2019-3-26
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

I'm just thinking if cover filter does degrade sharpness a bit etc, since it's additional layer in front of the lense (which is very tiny for sensor size, i must say), so probably have more impact than on bigger, dslr lenses for ex. Will probably just test for fun it out with props of and take photo of something. funny nobody try this yet here, looks like it.
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules