1002 7 2019-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manupa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1125318 ft
Spain

Hi.

I've crashed (again) my mavic pro. Again gimbal broken ... First time I've replaced it throught dji care program. Now I'm not interested in repair it (dji care program is no longer valid)

Are there in DJI any replacement program from a broken drone to a new different one?

Thanks in advance
2019-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 10186312 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If it’s out of warranty you’ll have to pay, if this is the case when you send in they will quote for repair, if you pay this it’s highly likely they will replace with refurbished drone.
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi Manupa, sorry for the crash accident, we do not have such replacement program in your country currently, it is recommended to send in the drone for the repair service.
2019-3-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that
2019-3-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14754314 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You'll probably be better off just buying a new drone
2019-3-28
Use props
Manupa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1125318 ft
Spain

A J Posted at 3-28 23:13
You'll probably be better off just buying a new drone

That's the idea.

I don't want the mavic pro anymore.

If DJI has some program / discount for this situations I'll look for a new Phantom 4 (I had one in the past and is a wonderfull drone), or maybe a mavic 2 ...

If no, I'll probably left DJI products for now
2019-3-28
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

sorry to hear about yr crash...unfortunately crashes do seem to part of the learning process, at least it has been for me and each time it is the gimbal that suffered most. Looks to me like M2p has a stronger gimbal unit, also i do not remember seeing problems with m2p gimbals yet. due to size phantom would not be an option for me unless someone gave it to me for free.
2019-3-28
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14754314 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Manupa Posted at 3-28 23:30
That's the idea.

I don't want the mavic pro anymore.

I recommend the Mavic 2 Pro and have seen discounts on it now too. The Phantom is significantly larger and less portable than the Mavic and also less discreet with no major improvements in any regard to justify it. Not to mention that the Phantom 4 series has been around for over 3 years now and is well past it's sell by date. Everyone is waiting for the Phantom 5 to be released (if there is a Phantom 5 of course). Alternatively, you could buy a second hand Mavic 1 on Ebay and save yourself a lot of time shipping yours back, getting quotes for repairs and end up paying around the same as just buying a good second hand one now.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules