Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP 1 My smart controller wont live stream any more!
1811 5 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben Foong 4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2292352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As the thread says . My smart controller doesn't want to livestream anymore . Everytime I try to, it gets an error message about copyright or something which I can't perform a screen grab to it . my controller snd mavic are at the current frmware please help!
2019-3-29
Use props
Ben Foong 4
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please help . I did a system rest and it still wont work
2019-3-29
Use props
fans9f441849
New

United States

Having the same problem with my Phantom 4 , just noticed today.... I'm clueless
2019-3-30
Use props
djiuser_gbyrZhS0xk41
lvl.1
United States

On another thread someone said that FB is blocking DJI app.  DJI is aware of it and working on the problem.  I got the error yesterday trying to stream to FB.
2019-3-31
Use props
Gisela
lvl.1
Flight distance : 287936 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Me to... Several weeks ago, livestreaming was possible on facebook, but not on youtube. Yesterday, nothing works with the smartcontroller. Nether facebook nor youtube. It's really awful. Why doesn't DJI works to solve that problem? Youtube streaming is possible with normal controller & iphone. Whatfor I paid such amount of money for getting just problems! I had to cancel a job because I can't stream and thats why I got several jobs - live streaming. I'm loosing lots of money. Just beceause things doesn't work which DJI promise that works. Wanna get it back. REALLY!!!!!
2019-4-1
Use props
Ben Foong 4
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gisela Posted at 4-1 03:40
Me to... Several weeks ago, livestreaming was possible on facebook, but not on youtube. Yesterday, nothing works with the smartcontroller. Nether facebook nor youtube. It's really awful. Why doesn't DJI works to solve that problem? Youtube streaming is possible with normal controller & iphone. Whatfor I paid such amount of money for getting just problems! I had to cancel a job because I can't stream and thats why I got several jobs - live streaming. I'm loosing lots of money. Just beceause things doesn't work which DJI promise that works. Wanna get it back. REALLY!!!!!

me too gisela . Ironically the original Go  app is still live streaming when hooked onto my inspire 1
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules