Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0 - connecting multiple devices
4963 3 2019-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GomerMarine
lvl.2
United States

My questions is whether or not the pro+ (with screen) will be able to link up to another device that has DJI go4. As stated on your site "OcuSync can connect to multiple devices at the same time. It can link two remote controllers* or a remote controller and set of DJI Goggles." Does it have to be another DJI controller or can it be tablet/phone using the same program (DJI go4). I would like to link my phone while flying so that others can see my flight and use an app for recording OSD. I understand that "V2.0" can now download 3rd party apps. However, have not found a good one that will work with built in screen have nor want to take the risk of downloading a 3rd part app to built in system. Much easier to do it to my android phone/ tablet. For those who reply- I understand there is other devices that will record OSD like atomos and blackmagic. This is not a must and not ready to spend $500+ yet. Figured my phone or tablet would be just fine or a proven app (havent seen anyone mention one yet)

2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day GomerMarine. Thank you for reaching out and for the information given. If your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus Remote Controller has a build in display then I am sorry top say that you cannot connect a mobile device on the said remote controller to view or to control the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus. You can buy a different Remote Controller without build in display then you can use external devices or a different mobile device. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-3-29
Use props
GomerMarine
lvl.2
United States

Thanks but I would like your engineering group to reconsider this option.  Right now,  the plus (built in screen) was supposed to be an upgrade.  However,  it is hindering the customers for many features.  Using a phone as another monitoring device (not controlling) is one of them
2019-3-29
Use props
djiuser_29KsTE7i2Ioj
New

New Zealand

You muppets. Your screen is junk and so are most of your apps. Of course people want the ability to connect other devices.
2021-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules