I ordered two extra batteries the day they were listed on DJI - Still pending!
1425 16 2015-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
club411
lvl.2
United States

I ordered 2 extra batteries on 5/17 ( the day they were posted on DJI's website, is there a way I can cancel and get a refund as it seems most of thier distrubutors have in stock or can get it to me in two days.  

2015-6-6
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Same boat here. Ordered a couple of batteries and some props. DJI processed my order on 5/19, grabbed the PayPal cash and everything's been on hold since then.

Not sure of the process to cancel the order and get my PayPal money back.
2015-6-6
Use props
club411
lvl.2
United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-6 20:29
Same boat here. Ordered a couple of batteries and some props. DJI processed my order on 5/19, grabbe ...

I know you can dispute through paypal. It might take awhile.
2015-6-6
Use props
samrob52
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Same story here

Order still pending.
2015-6-6
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

club411 Posted at 2015-6-6 20:36
I know you can dispute through paypal. It might take awhile.

No need to dispute. Just reach out to their support email and say you want to cancel the order. They should be able to do it as long as it has not shipped.

Also, the batteries were posted on their site on the 15th and not the 17th. Or I should say, I first noticed them on the 15th. Some people who ordered on the 15th already received theirs. I ordered 3 batteries on the 15th and was told by the pre-sales support that they should ship around the 10th of June.
2015-6-6
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
United States

vmp Posted at 2015-6-6 22:20
No need to dispute. Just reach out to their support email and say you want to cancel the order. Th ...

Well, if they're actually shipping or about to ship, I can certainly wait a few more days - waited this long already. It's just frustrating - sometimes it looks like data comes from DJI, then it appears it didn't, that it's only a rumor, blah, blah, blah.

Thank heavens the second battery of my order came in the other day.
2015-6-6
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

Please cancel your orders... This just moves me up on the list I don't mind waiting...
2015-6-6
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Spankybear Posted at 2015-6-6 23:48
Please cancel your orders... This just moves me up on the list I don't mind waiting...

Spanky, there's a long list of those that purchased the second battery option with the Phantom deal that are still waiting for delivery.

DJI made promises of shipping the end of May, but at least in my case, the order sheet still indicates,"Pending" for shipment status.

Good thing that there are many good people on this forum that share the names of companies that have batteries in stock.

I paid a little more with shipping, but RC Depot in Kali had stock the other day.
2015-6-6
Use props
seadog1967
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59265 ft
United States

Their reply to me

Storeagent01 (DJI)
Jun 4, 12:10
Dear Warren,
Thank you for contacting DJI.
We are sorry for keep you waiting. The shipping date of the Phantom 3 battery is about 15 business days after payment confirmed. For your order, generally, the shipping date is about around the end of this week. However, due to the large number of back orders and also the low production capacity, we afraid there is delay at the moment.
We cannot give you a exact shipping date at the moment. (
Could you kindly let us know whether you can wait for a few more days? It should be around the middle of June.
Or do you want to purchase it from the local dealer? Please kindly confirm with us.Sorry again.
Wish you have a great day!
Best Regards
DJI online store customer support

So just email sales on your invoice page and they'll give you option to cancel.  Myself  I got 2 on All e RC.com   When the 2 from dji comes in  I'll be set.

2015-6-6
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
United States

gregg1r Posted at 2015-6-7 01:26
Spanky, there's a long list of those that purchased the second battery option with the Phantom dea ...

WOW I had no idea people are still waiting on the bundle deal. I bought mine Memorial day weekend with the extra battery...  and they didn't have it in stock when I bought it.... I stopped by the store and they had the 2nd battery in stock on Friday. I also placed an order for a 3rd from DJI along with some extra props... Just waiting on those...

Sorry if I offended anybody.  
2015-6-6
Use props
P3PO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16083 ft
United States

i purchased my P3P last Sunday (5/31) with extra Battery. Received P3P Wednesday (6/3) and extra battery  on Friday (6/5) along with 3rd battery ordered on Wednesday (6/3). I deal with local dealers and not with DJI direct. Much quicker deleveries.
2015-6-6
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
United States

Honesty is still the best policy - gotta love it.
Got a chuckle out of me!
2015-6-6
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
United States

At the time of this posing these folks have them

http://coptershop.com/collection ... or-phantom-3-series
2015-6-6
Use props
drcampbel
lvl.2

United States

The second battery for my Pro arrived 6/5, order was placed 4/14.  I ordered two additional on 5/18 and they are still pending.  Two orders of props arrived as well, both took 10 days from order to arrival.  Hopefully the two additional spare batteries will be shipped soon.
2015-6-7
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-7
Use props
club411
lvl.2
United States

Good of you - now go away.
2015-6-7
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
United States

club411 Posted at 2015-6-8 06:11
Good of you - now go away.

You're going to have to wait...
2015-6-7
Use props