DJI Care
834 3 2019-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c5e195f
lvl.2
United States

If I live near the service center in Los Angeles can I bring my drone there to purchace DJI Care? It has been in the air for a few wks. and I would prefer not to have to make the video.

Thank you.

2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that this process is not possible as you need to send a video verification for you to purchase the DJI care refresh if you activated the drone for more than 48 hours. For further instruction on our video verification, please refer to the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2019-4-2
Use props
fans9c5e195f
lvl.2
United States

So I take it you are saying that the techs at the service center can't check out the drone to ensure it isn't damaged? I would think they have that ability. Maybe they don't have the time...it would be a nice service for locals.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans9c5e195f Posted at 4-2 12:43
So I take it you are saying that the techs at the service center can't check out the drone to ensure it isn't damaged? I would think they have that ability. Maybe they don't have the time...it would be a nice service for locals.

The status of the drone will need to be authorized by the DJI Care Team, the dealers are unable to help verify and the official repair center is not for the public which means we can only ship the drone to them but is unable to bring the drone there for evaluation.
There are two ways to apply the DJI Care:
1. Taking the video and then send to djicare@dji.com for verification.
2. Sending the drone to the official repair center for diagnosis, if everything is OK, we will send you email invitation and then you can purchase it within 72 hours.

2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules