DJI Refurbished Batteries
1343 6 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wcw1223
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1470968 ft
United States

I saw some Intelligent Flight Battery for a DJI Phantom 4 Advanage Drone listed on e-Bay stating that they were refurbished by DJI. Dose DJI offer Refurbished Batteries? And how do you find DJI authroized sells if they are sold. One more question dose CJI warranty them.
Thank You,
wcw12232
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on our official store, we're not selling a refurbished unit, therefore, we couldn't offer a warranty for this said batteries. However, we're providing and offering a warranty claim for refurbished drones that we're offering including the batteries. For further details about after-sales policy and warranty period, please refer to the link below. Kindly keep us posted if you have other concerns. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2019-4-5
Use props
fansbd029823
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1470968 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-5 14:57
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on our official store, we're not selling a refurbished unit, therefore, we couldn't offer a warranty for this said batteries. However, we're providing and offering a warranty claim for refurbished drones that we're offering including the batteries. For further details about after-sales policy and warranty period, please refer to the link below. Kindly keep us posted if you have other concerns. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Thank you for the reply. It was very helpful.

wcw1223
2019-4-5
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Czechia

Can you show the link address for these ?

Often you have to read carefully the wording ... as what they do is Title to bring you in ... Click-Bait .... then in the page somewhere it says 'suitable for' ... 'compatible with' .... basically will have some wording that gets them around eBays policy.
2019-4-6
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Just my preference i wont buy refurbished batteries just for my safety and others because you dont want your drone falling out of the sky.
2019-4-7
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Who did the 'refurbishing' that is the question ?
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansbd029823 Posted at 4-5 15:25
Thank you for the reply. It was very helpful.

You're most welcome! Please let us know if you have other queries. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules