721 3 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaniAnto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7044491 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi friends,i get that issue same om Spark and iPhone and Android phone,and Phantom 4 and iPad air 2.
It's impossible to go in live stream with YouTube too.
Some help will be appreciate.
Thanks a lot.
56636452_1940527149390381_4684482136386830336_n.jpg
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi DaniAnto, my apologies for the inconvenience. This concern has already been reported to our respective team and as per them, this concern will be solve in the future update of the App.We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-4-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

That message comes from Facebook, not DJI. It is probably a consequence of the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand where the gunman streamed live coverage. Governments are looking to hold social media application executives to task over these situations, therefore it will probably get harder to do live streaming.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Geebax Posted at 4-6 16:12
That message comes from Facebook, not DJI. It is probably a consequence of the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand where the gunman streamed live coverage. Governments are looking to hold social media application executives to task over these situations, therefore it will probably get harder to do live streaming.

I would like to confirm that as of the moment FB live streaming is not accessible and you're correct about it. However, since they are a separate entity, we really do not have the exact details as to why they have opted to temporarily hold their live streaming services. Rest assured, it has been raised to our related team so that adjustments can be made on our side. Appreciate your patience, thanks!
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules