can't facebook live
827 6 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bad419
lvl.1
United States

i cant facebook live i keep getting cannot record live video (#10).  anyone know how to fix it?
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bad419. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. The problem is due to a Facebook api protocol change, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-4-8
Use props
andrelepuck
New
Canada

Has this problem been solved yet?
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

andrelepuck Posted at 4-14 14:16
Has this problem been solved yet?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our team is currently working on this situation. In any case that this particular matter will be solved, this should be cascaded into our valued DJI customers. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-14
Use props
-AIR-FuBaNaToR-
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32205 ft
United States

I wish i had seen this post first.... i reset my phone , total wipe... Reset my Mavic 2 pro.. UGGG!!! Been trying to show the world what a DJI drone can do and total failure....
2019-4-14
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1041184 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-8 07:54
Hello and good day bad419. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. The problem is due to a Facebook api protocol change, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.

I called dji two week ago about this. I have been doing livefeed every day for months. When is this finally going to be resolved? I hope it will be by this week.
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans95e1f529 Posted at 4-14 22:26
I called dji two week ago about this. I have been doing livefeed every day for months. When is this finally going to be resolved? I hope it will be by this week.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. Rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are doing there best to rectify this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules