How do I sharpen my images?
1339 7 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IVJSawyerIV
lvl.1
United States

I’ve had the Magic Air now for a little over a year and my images/videos have been so so. They seem super grainy when you zoom in or just look at them closely. How do I fix that? Do I have to use computer software to do so? If so what software? Thank you!
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day IVJSawyerIV. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern, you may give a try to reset the camera setting from DJI Go 4 app and make sure as well you get the original video from the SD card. In addition can you please post a sample shot for us to check as well. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-4-8
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Instead of 1 photo of your object you can divide your object for example in 4 parts, shoot 4 photo's (or 21 for pano) then stitch together.
and cut out wat you needed. Then it's extremely sharp
2019-4-8
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you transferring your images to a computer from the sd card or via the app? If via the DJI App, then you’re getting the lower resolution version. If from the Sd card, they should be sharp and good quality. Please check the stings of the camera in the app, cannot remember right now if there are different resolutions to choose? Good luck.
2019-4-8
Use props
elberti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3985561 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi,

I would suggest the following:

1)  Shoot Jpeg+RAW, and you can post-edit RAWs with photoshop; Note I prefer 4:3 image size as it has more pixels and details;
2)  Use ND filters for both video and pictures;
3)  Set the colour to D-cinelike;
4) You may also consider shooting HDR and post-process (you can check tons of threads about this);

I am showing you some basic photos I've done:

https://www.skypixel.com/photos/sin-opus

2019-4-9
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

here example of a muliple photo shoot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... ZE/view?usp=sharing
2019-4-9
Use props
IVJSawyerIV
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-8 10:27
Hello and good day IVJSawyerIV. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your concern, you may give a try to reset the camera setting from DJI Go 4 app and make sure as well you get the original video from the SD card. In addition can you please post a sample shot for us to check as well. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

Here’s my most recent pic that looks alright until you zoom in.
36DEDAFE-B04E-4EDF-ABF1-2E656A273186.jpeg
2019-4-15
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

You aren't helping us help you.
Explain how and where you get your image from.
Do you take out the ad card and plug into computer?
What are your camera settings on the go4? A screen shot will be best.
Show us a raw shot with equal land and sky on a sunny day. This shot should be the actual file with a link to dropbox or similar. It is pointless showing a reduced size image here.
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules