Neil Razdan
863 8 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NeilRazdan
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I have Phantom 4 Pro Plus. In the basic setting, in the below screen shot, my screen displays Mode "A" (Atti) to be on.  Even though, the switch in the back of the remote is set on "P" (Positioning).  Well, this image may be from older version of DJI Go 4.  In my screen it says Intellegent Flight Modes against the switch, instead of Multiple Flight Modes.  However, the issue is that it shows that Atti mode is on, even though the physical switch in the back of remote is set on Positioning mode "P".  And I can't seem to change it to correct setting.  Any help?  I'll appreciate it very much.

2019-4-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It might work just fine if you take the aircraft outside. P mode requires the aircraft to be able to see a suitable quantity of GPS satellites, and you won't be seeing any with the aircraft indoors. If it can't see satellites, the aircraft automatically defaults back to ATTI mode irrespective of where the switch is set.
2019-4-8
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Geebax Posted at 4-8 23:23
It might work just fine if you take the aircraft outside. P mode requires the aircraft to be able to see a suitable quantity of GPS satellites, and you won't be seeing any with the aircraft indoors. If it can't see satellites, the aircraft automatically defaults back to ATTI mode irrespective of where the switch is set.

totally agreed
2019-4-8
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

You just gotta have satellites
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, NeilRazdan. Thank you for reaching us! Actually, there are two ways why the drone enters in Atti mode. You may refer to the image below. As per the image you provided, you're trying to check the status indoors. Like what Geebax mentioned in reply#2, you may try it outside where there's enough GPS and see if there'll be any changes. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

2019-4-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Did you ever take it outdoors, to fly it normal?

Once you launch it, it will be flying. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2019-4-9
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to have a clear view of the sky - go outside - the screen counter for satelites needs to be above a certain number before you get a GPS lock and a Home Point recorded.
2019-4-9
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Where dhe go ?
2019-4-10
Use props
ChavaLozVi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89738 ft

Mexico

Geebax Posted at 4-8 23:23

This is the answer you are looking for, also any other user that posts to take it outside, wait for the drone to see sufficiente gps satellites and fly the drone is correct as well.
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules