I'm officially a Droner!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coryhall2430
lvl.2

United States

Have had my PHANTOM 3 advanced for about a month now and I must say this thing is absolutely amazing! This is my first ever drone and I have had little to no problems with it. First flight was easy and I felt in control the whole time (as with every flight). It is remarkably responsive and so easy to fly. I have captured some breath taking photos that all my friend and family are stunned by. I have about 10 hours and 70 flights in and it still works like the first day I took it out of the box. I should receive my second battery next week and have so many plans for this thing. GPS is rock solid, RTH works without a hitch and I can even fly with confidence in gusty conditions. Advice for first timers is to read up as much as possible before buying and flying.  I did all the research and felt I knew this device from front to back before I even flew it. I have been nothing but pleased and I must say I am 100 % hooked. DRONE ON!
2015-6-6
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Can't speak for everyone. Does my heart good to have someone come on this forum and brag about how much fun they're having. The antithesis of having two guys come on here and complain and the next day the rag from the complainers is that a zillion guys are bitching!

Keep enjoying!
2015-6-6
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on reading and understanding before you flew!

It's a continuing education for all of us and having that attitude is crucial. Now you just have to be very conservative....to make certain the thing stays in your possession!  Tonight I was just fiddling a couple hundred feet away and I completely lost LOS (line of sight). Heard it but couldn't find it.
I used RTH to bring it back closer and then took control, but I never like to rely on RTH if I can help it.

My motto is "I'd rather get creative and get good shots closer in...and keep my drone...than brag about my exploits and lose it".

2015-6-6
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Great post!
And l can relate, l love my P3.
Happy flying, and don't be shy to show us your work.
2015-6-7
Use props
bluetazmaster69
lvl.2

United States

Very pleased to hear you did the right think. Reading first and flying second. Congrats and happy flying.
2015-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules