New Firmware 01.06.00.20 Problems
920 3 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Team K
lvl.1
Russia

Dear company DJI, please correct the following problems in the new firmware 01.06.00.20:
1. When a microphone is connected via an adapter, the indication of the microphone and the icon indicating the adapter are constantly changing. It's annoying.
2. Autofocus still hunting, you did not fix it, it became better, but the problem remains. You can do a simple test by moving the lens horizontally and the focus will hunt.
And focus became slower.
3. change pro mode icon, as it is not clear when it is on, and when it is off
4. give choice of 24 frames per second
5. amplify the sound because level is too low

P.S. Take on the work of a normal software tester and do not release the firmware until it works normally. Respect your customers.

2019-4-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Agreed with all other, but the 24fps choice is there...
2019-4-11
Use props
zu1
lvl.3

Japan

StardustGeass Posted at 4-11 07:12
Agreed with all other, but the 24fps choice is there...

I think AFc is improved for all the scenes and can be used without caring about the pump even at 4K recording. The speed has also been evaluted to make it never slower than before version.
To avoid af pump, over-peaking is reduced to an acceptable range. So sometime you can't care that af-c is working now.

But I have to agree that speed of afc is very very important. It should be changed.
2019-4-11
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Hi.
I've been looking at your first problem. About the constantly changing icons between the audio adaptor and microphone.
It seems to be a voltage issue. Below a certain base output, you will only see the adaptor icon, above that baseline output, you will see a microphone icon. I have tried this on three microphones with variable output settings and on all of them not giving an output that registers more than -16dbm you get the audio adaptor icon only. At -20dbm I get a constant microphone icon. I can only guess, but your microphone output volume probably lies between those two points. The base voltage is probably much lower than that, that causes the icon to switch but I have no way to measure the base voltages but can only monitor normal speech output volumes.
There are a lot of microphones out there that give an output sufficient for that to negate the problem.
That is not to say the Osmo Pockets audio system is anywhere near perfect. it isn't.
2019-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules