Connect DJI Mic Adapter to Universal Port using C to C
652 4 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeongWQ
lvl.1
Singapore

I am currently using the PolarPro Tripod mount and I realised that the tripod screw at the bottom is blocked when I am using the mic adaptor. Im wonder if I am able to plug the mic adapter into the Unversal Mount using a C female to C  female adapter. Else, is there any solutions where I can make space at the bottom so the mic adapter doesnt block the tripod mount? Thanks for the help.
2019-4-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

For now I don't think there is any way to get the audio adapter work using the universal port.
You can use a USB C male to female extension to get connected to the audio adapter. I think it will work, albeit unsightly.
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that this process hasn't been tested by our engineers, therefore, we couldn't guarantee if this would work, however, we're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need from our valued DJI Forum members who manage to do the same scenario. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-11
Use props
lummox
lvl.4
United States

I use this, it works well:

Amazon-  SMALLRIG Mini 15mm Rod Adapter to 1/4’’ Screw Mount for Monitor and Camera Cages – 1654
2019-4-11
Use props
Silenc
lvl.2
United States

you can get a small type c extension cable to get around this.
2019-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules