Dammit - missed the window!
1395 5 2019-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Damager
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9052 ft
United States

Just bought a Mavic 2 Zoom a week and a half ago.  

Opened it and activated, and then had to head out of town for work.  I MISSED THE 48 HOUR window to add Care Refresh.  Dammit.

Is there anyway to qualify after this window?  I'll live either way, but would love to hand DJI the cash for the coverage.
2019-4-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can but I believe you need to make a vid showing that the drone is working perfectly. I'm sure a mod will come on soon with details
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Damager. Thank you for raising this concern to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience. In regards to this, You need to perform a simple video verification for us to make sure that the drone is still in good condition and you need to send that to us. Our designated department will review your video once we already receive it and they will provide you feedback on your email address. I will post a link below wherein it will give you procedures and options on how to properly create and send the video to us. Hope that this will help you. Thank you for understanding and have a safe and happy flying always!

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-2?from=menu_products

djicare.png
2019-4-12
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

In SOME US states, you can get State Farm insurance for about $60/year apparently.   But it is very jurisdictional and not available in all 50 states.  
2019-4-12
Use props
Damager
lvl.4
United States

Thanks all - I'll follow the video process Gamora.  I tried State Farm in the past and it was a no go in my area.
2019-4-12
Use props
Damager
lvl.4
United States

Just watched the video instructions - God thats a long process.  I have to figure out how I'm going to film myself getting through all those steps.  I may just risk going without Refresh.
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules