2467 47 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

1EF99EFD-0303-474C-80C9-606450AEB7D8.jpeg

In the time since I began using drones, the nature of my application of footage I capture has slowly shifted from only documenting a location to a something far different. I wouldn’t necessarily call my goal capturing cinematic footage either, although it may fall into that category, but instead I aim to create compelling works of uniqueness which inspire and provoke. For example, in my most recent video I was attemptaging to visually portray a portion of prose I wrote some years ago:

Phosphate fingerprints tip-tapping the glassy shards,left from the broken pseudo-science of feeling.
Hoping that amnesia can be capsulated, and synthesized and taken in pill form.
And it can, if only temporarily...
Blurring until the tempo of a word is only the vibration of aphid legs in the silent scream of space.
The syllables crawling until the particles of speech slur, and slash across the jagged cliffs of forgetfulness.
An insect in its death throes to forget the utterance of a word; that is myself struggling to misplace your name.
The same word used to invoke notions of music box masterpieces attuned to Bach by candlelight.
The same figment of imagination used to play a special kind of pretend.
Pigmentation of oceanic overviews, the kind once called forever.
Complete with sonnets and an "I love you," that contaminates even the ruins of relating.
Each sound hieroglyphic; pictographs showcasing how a world burns.
Each breeze, a winter attuned.
All this clear-cutting, just to forest the tree we carved our initials on.
Wanting so much to deplete the treasury mentality culminates.
Lifetimes, it seems, spent losing the self in order to displace something.
My world is offroading now,
not wanting to follow the road-sign heartbeats that have always loved "You."

The resulting creation is thus, “Mentality’s Treasure.” I hope you enjoy it.

Whether or not I was successful portraying that prose remains to be seen, but it is in the attempt to create something truly unique and wholly my own where I find the most joy and fulfillment.

CAE46926-7563-4DFF-BD6A-64F01D09160C.jpeg
2019-4-13
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, looks amazing! Stunning video!
2019-4-13
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

maddox Posted at 4-13 08:35
Wow, looks amazing! Stunning video!

Thank you very much. I appreciate the support. I hope you’re well.
2019-4-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow very nice
2019-4-13
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Thanks Woe. It’s always appreciated to receive your feedback, friend.  I hope you’re having a great weekend.
2019-4-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-13 13:41
Thanks Woe. It’s always appreciated to receive your feedback, friend.  I hope you’re having a great weekend.

You're welcome my friend. Weekend is going well, I just wish it was dry and sunny.

Two weeks of rain and the next dry day is five days out.
2019-4-13
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 4-13 14:47
You're welcome my friend. Weekend is going well, I just wish it was dry and sunny.

Two weeks of rain and the next dry day is five days out.

The weather here has been wet off and on, but the warmer temps and blossoming trees makes the rain a bit more bearable. “May the sun shine, and skies of deepest blue (and having  a perfect ratio of fluffy, silver-lined clouds), find us all.” Amen

2019-4-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Some very cool shots!
2019-4-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is another stunning piece of work
2019-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-13 21:52
The weather here has been wet off and on, but the warmer temps and blossoming trees makes the rain a bit more bearable. “May the sun shine, and skies of deepest blue (and having  a perfect ratio of fluffy, silver-lined clouds), find us all.” Amen

let's hope
2019-4-14
Use props
MRdark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 97073 ft
Norway

Great job! Nice pics
2019-4-14
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Awesome video
2019-4-14
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-13 09:41
Thank you very much. I appreciate the support. I hope you’re well.

You're welcome buddy!
You too! Have a great day!
2019-4-14
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

A J Posted at 4-14 01:09
This is another stunning piece of work

Thanks, AJ. Great seeing you again here.
2019-4-14
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

MRdark Posted at 4-14 05:16
Great job! Nice pics

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the support.
2019-4-14
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Thanks, Guido. Nice connecting with you here also.
2019-4-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-14 09:08
Thanks, AJ. Great seeing you again here.

Keep it up mate
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Stunning work, how beautiful words it is, you are such a good poet!
2019-4-17
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Such an amazing experiment! Great final, just mind blowing. Perfect work, as always. Thank you!
2019-4-18
Use props
ParideM
Captain
Flight distance : 6103757 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I really appreciate your work, thanks for sharing it!
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 4-17 03:21
Stunning work, how beautiful words it is, you are such a good poet!

Thank you kindly, panda bear. I have been trying to incorporate more visual storytelling elements into every video I create, and while my experimentation method of trial and error is far from perfect - it has yielded some interesting results. I’m very happy you enjoyed this one.  It’s always a pleasure seeing you here. All the best, panda.
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Lysak2003 Posted at 4-18 03:58
Such an amazing experiment! Great final, just mind blowing. Perfect work, as always. Thank you!

It’s my pleasure, Lysak. Thanks your encouragement. After several months of working only with aerial footage, I’ve found myself wanting to expand beyond the air and begin to incorporate shots from the ground also. My search for the appropriate land-based camera system is on! Any suggestions you or anyone from the forum may have would be much appreciated.
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

ParideM Posted at 4-18 05:00
I really appreciate your work, thanks for sharing it!

Paride, I’m happy to know you enjoyed it. Originally I had planned to do voiceover for this project but found my wordy prose (or possibly my very-American accent) to be distracting. I was eager to find a creative application of newly acquired audio equipment but it simply wasn’t for this video (not with my voice, anyway), haha.
2019-4-18
Use props
Pedro Castelani
Second Officer

Argentina

Really nice footage! I really like the dark and misty way it is presented!
2019-4-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

And many congrats for the digest!
2019-4-18
Use props
alainscott2
New

United States

German Passports, German Driver's licenses, buy German ID Card, buy ssn. (elenamoore2000@gmail.com), +1 202-792-9134

Genuine Passports, Driver's licenses, buy ID Card, buy ssn. (elenamoore2000@gmail.com)

Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses, ID's, Passports, And Citizenship Documents.

Buy Real Passports, Driver’s License, ID Cards, Visas, USA Green Card, Counterfeit Money.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High-Quality Real Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Cards And other Citizenship Documents.
Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses, ID's, Passports, And Citizenship Documents.
Buy Real Passports, Driver’s License, ID Cards, Visas, USA Green Card, Counterfeit Money.

We are the best producers of genuine high-quality documents.

Buy Passport British(UK) For Sale Diplomatic Canadian ID Cards Online United States(US) ID Card Sell Driver's License.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates, GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's database system.

Get A second Chance In Life, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, bypass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise; you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guess what!!!! You’re going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an Association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents. I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine ??

call/text  +1 202-792-9134
Whatsapp: + 1 (925) 526-5453
Email: elenamoore2000@gmail.com
2019-4-18
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice. Liked and subbed on YT
2019-4-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

And you've succeeded, no doubt ... It is unique and in many ways beautiful. Congrats!

Did the eagle bothered your bird ? ...
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Great work! Thanks for sharing.
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

RotorLogic Posted at 4-18 12:55
Wow, how artful and great project idea! Thank you for sharing

If I’ve inspired someone else to create, then I feel really great. Thanks, RotorLogic!
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Bing Err Posted at 4-18 14:11
nice. Liked and subbed on YT

Thanks, Bing Err! I did the same in reply on YouTube.  I look forward to connecting with you.
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 4-18 14:24
And you've succeeded, no doubt ... It is unique and in many ways beautiful. Congrats!

Did the eagle bothered your bird ? ...

Very nice of you to say so, Matthew. Thanks, man! The birds in this video, while they look majestic in flight, aren’t eagles. They’re vultures, or buzzards as they’re called ‘round these mountains.  And while that one did dive toward my aircraft, it turned away right at the last moment - thank goodness.  Thanks again for reaching out.
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 16:28
Great work! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you kindly, Gamora. It’s always nice seeing you here. I hope all is well in your corner of the world.
2019-4-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-18 12:13
And many congrats for the digest!

It’s really my honor to share this passion for drones and aerial photography with all of you here. I still feel as novice as I did when I started this endeavor last year, not exactly comfortable or confident that what I’m creating is very good when compared to work of the masters here. It’s humbling that my little creative revelries are noticed at all, and even more so when highlighted in such a way. There’s still a long road of learning ahead but I am excited for the next challenge. Much thanks.
2019-4-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-18 18:41
It’s really my honor to share this passion for drones and aerial photography with all of you here. I still feel as novice as I did when I started this endeavor last year, not exactly comfortable or confident that what I’m creating is very good when compared to work of the masters here. It’s humbling that my little creative revelries are noticed at all, and even more so when highlighted in such a way. There’s still a long road of learning ahead but I am excited for the next challenge. Much thanks.

Well deserved!
2019-4-18
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

nice atmosphere !
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LUX.aerial Posted at 4-18 18:35
Thank you kindly, Gamora. It’s always nice seeing you here. I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

You're very much welcome. Have a safe and happy flying always!  
2019-4-19
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Lovely work, thought the music completed the video.
2019-4-20
Use props
AIRQUAD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25751486 ft
Sweden

Very creative work
2019-4-20
Use props
mpetr1960
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4119173 ft