help! Tello immediately sits down
2236 4 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mr.kasper_tyt
lvl.1

Belarus

Hi. after I take up, the drone immediately sits down. Did the calibration, nothing helped. After takeoff, the left stick goes up, but the body immediately loses its height and sits down. What could be the drone. Who faced such a problem? I apologize for my English
2019-4-14
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Hi there sorry to hear you are having problems, can you tell us a bit more about your setup,
2019-4-14
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Hi there sorry to hear you are having problems, can you tell us a bit more about your setup,
  • Android or Apple
  • Which application you are using, Original Tello, TelloFPV etc..
  • Do you have the latest firmware loaded
  • Before takeoff what state are the lights on the front of the Tello?
  • Where this is happening, inside or outside
  • are there any messages on the screen, low light battery low etc..

2019-4-14
Use props
fans4f445b8b
lvl.1

Belarus

Keego63 Posted at 4-14 21:19
Hi there sorry to hear you are having problems, can you tell us a bit more about your setup,Android or AppleWhich application you are using, Original Tello, TelloFPV etc..

Hi.

I use an android device
Original application Tello
01.04.88.01 version firmware
when the drone is connected to the application - the green LED blinks
On the illuminated street, also in a room with light
No, there are no messages. Occasionally says that bad visualization (once out of ten)
2019-4-14
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
In regard to your problem, could you please confirm whether the motors can work normally? If yes, please kindly confirm whether the four propellers are in the right position according to the image below. Mount marked propellers on the motors with the marked landing gear. Mount unmarked propellers on the motors with the unmarked landing gear. If persists, could you please take a video showing the issue?
Here is the internal website of the video of mounting and removing the Propellers,  https://www.ryzerobotics.com/tello/videos
I hope my answer will help you. Have a nice day.
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules