Flexible Flat Cable
475 3 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeKnowles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110843 ft
United States

Seems like there are a lot of Mavic Pilots who have Gimbal issues that are linked to the Flexible Flat Cable (a $3.00 part) AND the shipping to DJI AND the $130 Repair Fee.
Any idea if DJI will simply sell the Flexible Flat Cable?
I'm amazed that I fly the drone one minute, put in the car to go to another spot, and then I'm unable to fly again because the gimbal is freaking out!

2019-4-14
Use props
MikeKnowles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110843 ft
United States

Flexible Flat Cable

Seems like there are a lot of Mavic Pilots who have Gimbal issues that are linked to the
Flexible Flat Cable (a $3.00 part) AND the shipping to DJI AND the $130 Repair Fee.

Any idea if DJI will simply sell the
Flexible Flat Cable?

I'm amazed that I fly the drone one minute, put in the car to go to another spot, and then I'm unable to fly again because the gimbal is freaking out!

2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, our team hasn't been cascaded to us if there will be a chance that our customers can purchase parts for Mavic series on our store. Currently, we're not recommending our customers to replace any internal parts or even modification to the drone as this process will on reflect the warranty of your unit. For further details about our after sales policy, please refer to the link below. Thank you for understanding.
https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2019-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazon has them.
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced