Osmo showing black screen and service center in india
1220 6 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ccrafts01
New

India

i have osmo which is showing connected but showing grey screen and i already tried all the below things

1) Update the firmware to the latest version and check the upgrade txt file in the SD card to make sure the upgrade is successful. Success or abort means the upgrade is success. If the upgrade is failed, please send the hidden log file here.
2)  Clear video cache on the DJI GO APP. DJI_GO -> ME-> Settings -> Clear video cache.
3) Reinstall the app and make sure you're using the supported mobile device, try to change different mobile phones.
4) Try to take out the SD card and reinsert it or change another SD card
5) Turn on the Osmo, find the WIFI and connect it , try to restart the APP , restart the Osmo see if the video feed recovered.

please help me sorted this out and also help me regarding service center in india ?
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we have the screenshot of this situation for further assistance? May we ask for the exact model of your mobile device? Did you ensure that the connection between your mobile device and Osmo is fully established? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-18
Use props
Stuge234
lvl.3
India

There is no service center for Osmo in India .
Godawan Media located in Jaipur is only authorised to service drones .You will have to contact Ingram some how to get it repaired or whatever they feel fit.

2019-4-21
Use props
fanse1e3dfcd
lvl.1

United States

Stuge234 Posted at 4-21 08:22
There is no service center for Osmo in India .
Godawan Media located in Jaipur is only authorised to service drones .You will have to contact Ingram some how to get it repaired or whatever they feel fit.

Can anyone help me with this gray screen? The Osmo connects to my phone, but I can see or change anything on the camera and what does all the n/a n/a n/a at the top of the screen mean?
2019-4-25
Use props
fanse1e3dfcd
lvl.1

United States

fanse1e3dfcd Posted at 4-25 13:02
Can anyone help me with this gray screen? The Osmo connects to my phone, but I can see or change anything on the camera and what does all the n/a n/a n/a at the top of the screen mean?

2019-4-27
Use props
ccrafts01
New

India

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 09:47
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we have the screenshot of this situation for further assistance? May we ask for the exact model of your mobile device? Did you ensure that the connection between your mobile device and Osmo is fully established? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

connection is establishing but after that it is showing black screen. i tired to connect on iphone 7, pixel 3 and one plus 6. but same problem.
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ccrafts01 Posted at 4-28 20:53
connection is establishing but after that it is showing black screen. i tired to connect on iphone 7, pixel 3 and one plus 6. but same problem.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would recommend turning off the data connection when the Android device is connected to the Osmo to see if there will be changes. You may reset the wi-fi password of your unit to see if that would help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you!

2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules