Unable to activate Smart Capture from Function button
712 3 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guido74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28724 ft
Italy

Hi guys, I'm new on DJI forum and DJI products.
I've read mostly everything about all the functions of Mavic Air, but I'm unable to activate the Smart Capture mode by pressing twice the Function button on the drone. Everyting goes well, instead, if I activate the function from the Remote Controller.
Thanks
Ciao

2019-4-18
Use props
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136168 ft
Finland

is it sport mode,
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know if the firmware version of your aircraft is up to date? Could you please clarify to us what happens if you press the function button twice to possibly use the Smart Capture? Please ensure that RC is on P-mode on S-mode. For the mean-time, you may refer to the video tutorial below for Smart Capture. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-4-18
Use props
Guido74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28724 ft
Italy

Hi thanks for these first reply, the drone is in "P" mode, at least when I switch it off I always perform landing in "P" mode; than when I try to activate the Smart Capture directly from the drone (without switching on the RC), by clicking twice the function button.....nothing happens. This is the procedure I use: 1) positioning the drone in an opena area - 2) switch on the Mavic Air - 3) wait the complete diagnosys (Function button blinks rapidly GYR some times, than blink Y rapidly) - 4) push the Function button twice.......but no double beep is performed neither minimal movement of blades, and front leds continue blinking RED.
The firmware version of drone is 1.00.062
Tomorrow I will post a short video of what I've described.

Thanks
Ciao
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules