Use RC with Laptop?
672 7 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rochambeaux
lvl.2
United States

Is there anyway to use the "hadrware" RC connected to a Windows Laptop?

I'd like the ability of usng the larger/brigter display without having to resort tot he touhscreen flight controls.

FYI, I do have Bluestacks running ont he laptop and it works with DJI Go in WiFi mode pefectly.

Just need a way to use that darn RC controls...
2019-4-20
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Wow! You mean technology allows us to remote control the aircraft from a widescreen hdmi supersized screen provided the interface is blessed?
That would be spectacular implications: lounging and viewing and rc'ing the drone.
2019-4-20
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Maybe technology will bring us virtual line of sight too. Independent autonomous tracking of bird in sky also viewable at any moment while navigating
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you wanted to use your laptop for viewing purposes and be able to control your aircraft? If yes, then I'm afraid that our aircraft can be used control using the remote and mobile device only. This process hasn't been tested by our engineers and not recommended, therefore, we couldn't guarantee the outcome of this process. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-21
Use props
Rochambeaux
lvl.2
United States

cutis Posted at 4-20 12:22
Wow! You mean technology allows us to remote control the aircraft from a widescreen hdmi supersized screen provided the interface is blessed?
That would be spectacular implications: lounging and viewing and rc'ing the drone.

I'm guessing this is a really weak attempt at sarcasm...

What's the difference between using a small laptop screen (say 13") and the physical RC control to fly your drone as opposed to a tiny 5"-6" phone?

I bet people fly their drone using an iPad Pro and that's what?  13"?
2019-4-21
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Rochambeaux Posted at 4-21 14:39
I'm guessing this is a really weak attempt at sarcasm...

What's the difference between using a small laptop screen (say 13") and the physical RC control to fly your drone as opposed to a tiny 5"-6" phone?

Just ignore him, if you see more of his posts, you will see he is always talking this way. He ones explained (as far as we could understand) that he feels himself way better than "normal educated" people, and thus has to talk "sophisticated" aka nonsense
2019-4-21
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Youre paranoid, rather, victimized inferiority complexed, track record follows you
2019-4-21
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
United States

Here ill explain:
Minimizing human measurement errors is accomplished by enlargement of the error margin arbitrarily setup. In this example the supersize screen is just that. Targets are utterly humongous facilitating the least human held error introduced aiming aircraft. Try it and welcome the ease bullseye'ing. Ive not done this on the replaced pair yet. Thats why i suspect bunker flying (none gps, only dwn optical sensory, signal loss=hover, desensitize fwd rev left right) revealed inching recovery in lieu of "rock steady" proofed with prior mavic air done.
Im declaring there are definite perks done with least human error.
Dont you want your bird to be perfectly tuned?
2019-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules