Osmo pocket horizontal pan
3917 8 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rickardo
lvl.1
United States

Guys! We really need a HORIZONTAL pan for this Osmo pocket on the touch screen in the next firmware update! I know we can always purchase this controller wheel but it is overpriced for what it capable of and inconvenient to carry around since it does not fit into the protective case. The reason people pick this instead of other point and shot camera/smartphones is its convenience. By not providing something everyone wants and needs (which is also pretty easy to implement since the hardware genuinely supports it)will essentially ruin your reputation.So please add it in the next firmware update.
Thank-you!

2019-4-20
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

If ONE THOUSAND people have ONE THOUSAND wishes - they should buy
ONE THOUSAND different cameras and NOT DJI Osmo Pocket!
2019-4-20
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Rickardo, I don't think this lack of feature will ruin Dji reputation !   However I do agree that the function would  be a plus to have, see:
2019-4-20
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Rickardo, I don't think this lack of feature will ruin Dji reputation !   However I do agree that the function would  be a plus to have, see:https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D549%26typeid%3D549
2019-4-20
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

BeterBan Posted at 4-20 13:34
If ONE THOUSAND people have ONE THOUSAND wishes - they should buy
ONE THOUSAND different cameras and NOT DJI Osmo Pocket!

If people were ranting about an unreasonable request then maybe, but otherwise a strange reply to a feature request.
2019-4-20
Use props
p_thommo
New
Australia

Hey guys, Is there an option in the GUI to configure a PAN with START & END POINTS to record at REALTIME - like MOTIONLAPSE but in 24+fps? I need to be able to place the Camera in position, then trigger a real-time Pan with me as the subject [out of arm's length reach of the camera].
2019-4-20
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

p_thommo Posted at 4-20 18:25
Hey guys, Is there an option in the GUI to configure a PAN with START & END POINTS to record at REALTIME - like MOTIONLAPSE but in 24+fps? I need to be able to place the Camera in position, then trigger a real-time Pan with me as the subject [out of arm's length reach of the camera].

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D549%26typeid%3D549
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate sharing your suggestion to us. Rest assured that this would be forwarded into our related to possibly make this function in the future update on our Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-21
Use props
Wekii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9196 ft
Croatia

I'm still waiting for this feature
It looks like DJI doesn't listen their customers
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now